Ways to Contact Us
We're here to help
every step of the way.
The nursery specialists at SimplyBabyFurniture can definitely relate to your parenting challenges because we are all parents ourselves. We will go above and beyond to help you create a nursery that is beautiful, functional, comfortable and
safe for your precious baby. Contact us today for anything you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Shop with Confidence
Shopping on SimplyBabyFurniture.com is Safe & Secure. Guaranteed!
All of your personal information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Here is our list of Frequently Asked Questions to help you get your questions answered quickly!
If you do not find your answer here then please contact us and we will be happy to help!
- Where is my order?
1-2 business days after you place your order, you can track your order. You'll need to enter your order number (as it appears on your order confirmation email) and your email address to view the status of your order.
- Can you ship to APO/AE, Canada, US Provinces, Alaska, or Hawaii?
Sorry, we only ship to the 48 contiguous United States at this time.
- Why have I received some of my items but not all of them?
We ship your items as they arrive into the warehouse. Instead of holding your entire order until everything arrives, we will split the order and send items as they come in so you can get started on your nursery. Please be sure to check the listing for the shipping timeframe to get an idea on when to expect the remainder of your order.
- What if my item arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or missing parts, please contact us.
For Orders Delivered via FedEx or UPS:
- Within 7 days of receiving your order, please be sure to inspect it for visible or concealed damage. During this time and until you are completely satisfied with the item's condition, please be sure to keep the boxes and all of the packaging material. In addition, please do not remove the manufacturer's stickers from your item as they include information that is needed for parts requests and removing them can void your warranty.
- Please do not refuse your FEDEX or UPS delivery, as we will be able to provide you with replacement parts more quickly if you accept the damaged item. We will coordinate with you and the supplier to get whatever you need to make sure your item is good as new. Any needed replacement part(s) will be shipped to you free of charge and as quickly as possible.
- If your FEDEX or UPS delivery arrives damaged and you do not want a replacement or the item is too damaged for parts, please accept delivery of the item and contact us. Please do not return your damaged item to our warehouse, as you will be paying unnecessary shipping charges. In addition, we are unable to accept the return of any item that is not in brand new condition; which includes dirty, damaged, defective, used, previously assembled items, or items in non-standard packaging. Once we receive pictures of the damaged item, we will be able to pick up your item and will arrange to file a claim with the shipper. This cannot be done if the item has been refused.
- For Orders Delivered by Truck:
- Orders delivered via Truckline (not FedEx or UPS) should be opened immediately to ensure your items are in perfect shape. Damaged items should be refused and noted on the delivery receipt or BOL (Bill of Lading). Items that have been damaged and are not refused and not properly noted on the delivery receipt will result in delays up to 45 business days.
- How long does it take to ship items?
Shipping times vary by item (see each item for shipping time expected). We strive to be accurate with the stated shipping time for each item. Normally, this is the length of time to expect shipping to occur. However, in the unlikely event that there is a delay, we will email you with updated shipping information as soon as we find out.
- How much is shipping?
Shipping and Insurance is included in the price for each item. We want you to know the full cost up front so that you aren't surprised by any hidden costs when you checkout.
- How do I return an item?
No Hassle Returns. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Simply Baby Furniture order and because of this we are proud to offer the best return policy online. If you are unhappy with your brand new item for any reason, you may return it to our warehouse within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or a full refund. It's that simple! No RMAs and No restocking fees!
Returned merchandise must be sent to us prepaid and insured at the address below. Unfortunately, we cannot accept freight collect items. Please be sure to insure your return shipment as we are not responsible for shipping damages on returns. If your returned item arrives damaged, we will notify you immediately upon receipt so that you can file a claim with the carrier. For your protection, please use Federal Express Ground, UPS Ground or insured parcel post for return shipments.
Please remember, all returned merchandise must be brand new and in its original carton with all packing materials, manuals and registration cards intact. We will not accept dirty, damaged, defective, used, previously assembled items or items in non-standard packaging. To ensure you are refunded as quickly as possible, please send the tracking number for your return to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have shipped the item back to our warehouse. We will issue a full refund for the purchase price of any products you return that meet the above conditions, once the items have been inspected and are shown to be in good condition. This process normally takes 3 business days.
Mattress Returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept the return of any mattress with the protective plastic cover opened or removed.
All items must be returned to:
200 S Fifth St
Mayfield, KY 42066
- Can I cancel my order?
Only in the event it has not shipped yet. Otherwise you will be responsible for shipping charges. Certain special order items and any items delivered via a trucking company may not be canceled once the order is placed.
- Note about Items Marked Special Order
Some items that are hand painted, personalized, custom designed or shipped via truckline are designated as "Special Order" items and cannot be returned. Special Order items must be canceled within one business day of your original order date.
- Can I pick-up my item?
Sorry, we do not allow customer pickups.
- How can I make Payment?
Payments can be made through Paypal or Credit Card. We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express as payment for orders. Please enter your credit card number on the secure online order form.
If you use a Debit card please ensure that you provide your true billing address and that your purchase price is within your daily limit, if you have one.
- Can I pay extra to expedite shipping?
Most of our items are oversized, therefore expedited shipping is either not available for the item or the cost would be outrageous. Therefore we do not offer express shipping.
- Where can I find coupons or discounts?
Check out our home page and rotating banners for current specials.
- Can I change my order?
We are happy to change your order as long as the item(s) have not yet shipped from the manufacturer. Once an item has been processed by the manufacturer or is in transit, we are unable to make changes. However, you may take advantage of our 30 day return policy to exchange your item.
If you have not found the answer to your question here, please email us at email@example.com or fill out our contact form.
6344 Vegas Drive
San Jose, CA 95120