Decorative panels on both sides of the Scandinavian style Bingo Convertible Crib from Babyletto make the baby nursery pop with crisp Cool Mint color. Rails are finished in White with non-toxic smoothness for little hands to safely touch. Low profile rails feature sturdy slats constructed for safe bumping with maximum of two and three-eighth inches of spacing. Bingo slats withstand at least 135lbs of pressure. Bingo crib time is super safe for your little one and we recommend converting to the toddler bed when your child reaches 35 inches in height or begins to climb out of the crib after the mattress is lowered to the fourth level. One end of the Bingo crib features a bookcase unit decorated with mouldings in Washed Natural with four compartments for storing nursery essentials. Toddler conversion kit is included with purchase. When your child can safely sleep without the guard rail, remove it for the daybed phase for your child to enjoy until the tween years. Be sure to take a look at the Bingo 3 drawer changer dresser designed to pair with this crib. Made with sustainable New Zealand Pine Wood, CARB II compliant MDF.
At Babyletto, our top priority is your child?s safety. We surpass national safety standards (ASTM and CPSC) to provide you with the highest quality products possible. JPMA-certified. GreenGuard Certified Clean Air Finishes. We have created our own rigorous quality control program to stay ahead of industry standards.
- Scandinavian style with four built-in cubbies on one end
- Made with sustainable New Zealand pine wood and CARB II compliant MDF
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified - screened for 360 VOCs and over 10,000 chemicals
- JPMA certified; Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- Lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finish
- Converts to toddler bed and daybed, Toddler bed conversion kit included for easy transitions as baby grows
- Four adjustable mattress positions
- Weight: 121 lbs
- Convertible Crib measures 61"L x 30"W x 35"H
Warranty:This product carries a warranty against all defects in workmanship and materials for one year, from the date of the original purchase. During the one-year warranty period, the manufacturer will repair or provide parts at no charge to you.