The weathered look of Greystone finish featured with the Mason Convertible Crib from Franklin and Ben adds heirloom quality to the stunning transitional style. The beautiful finish is done by hand in a multi-step process that reflects the natural grains of American poplar hardwood. The tall gorgeous headboard and matching footboard feature classic beveled mouldings and wide slats spaced for safe bumping. The side rails are decorated with solid panels and topped off with a curved border. Your child will sleep and play safely in the Mason crib that is super safe to touch. While growing into the toddler bed, the mattress can be lowered for crib safety. Crib beddings can be stored in the spacious drawer at the bottom of the crib featuring vintage inspired library pulls. The Mason Crib converts to toddler bed, daybed and double bed. Toddler conversion kit is included.
At Franklin & Ben, we design with every consideration of your experience with our products in mind. On the top of our priority list is the safety of your child. We surpass national and international safety standards to provide you with the best quality product possible. Additionally, we take into account things like lasting quality and durability to ensure that your furniture pieces grow with your changing family's needs. All products exceed ASTM & CPSC safety standards. JPMA certified.
- Made with American Poplar hardwood and Birch-veneer, molded side-panels
- Converts to toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed (Toddler bed conversion kit included and Full-size bed conversion kit sold separately)
- JPMA certified; Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- Hand-finished and distressed in a non-toxic multi-step staining and painting process, making every piece one of a kind
- Spacious under-crib drawer with library style drawer pulls
- Hidden hardware construction with four adjustable mattress positions
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Convertible Crib measures 56.7"L x 32.75"W x 51"H
Warranty:This is a Special Order Nursery Item, NO Cancellation or Returns. Please see our terms for complete details.