Sweet dreams are made of all the gorgeous scalloped curves featured with the Classic Etienne Convertible Crib from Million Dollar Baby. This enchanting forever bed made of sustainable New Zealand Pine is finished in White, a multi-step process that adds lasting elegance to the breathtaking design. Classic Etienne rails have no moving parts and hardware is safely hidden. Million Dollar Baby makes sure that little hands will touch safe smoothness anywhere on the crib. Expert construction assures precise spacing of slats so that your precious little one can safely scoot and bump in the crib. As your child grows, you can lower the mattress for safety and at all times have a comfortable reach over low profiles of front and side rails. The Classic Etienne crib converts to toddler bed with conversion kit included, daybed and full-size bed. The full-size conversion kit is sold separately.
At Million Dollar Baby, we are getting back to our roots, delivering what we stand for, and in a time of constant cost cuts and changes, we are reaffirming our commitment to uncompromised values. We are relentless in providing great value to our consumers without compromising on quality. We translate our efficiencies to the best possible prices for moms and dads everywhere. All products meet or exceed ASTM standards. JPMA and CPSC certified. GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
- Toddler bed conversion kit included for easy transitions
- Hidden hardware construction with four adjustable mattress positions
- Non-toxic, lead and phthalate safe finish
- JPMA certified, meets CPSC and ASTM International Safety Standards
- Made with New Zealand pine wood and CARB II compliant MDF
- Max weight (full-size bed): 500 lbs
- Max weight (toddler rail): 50 lbs
- Weight: 72.6 lbs
- Convertible Crib measures 56.75"L x 30.63"W x 47.25"H
Warranty:This product carries a warranty against all defects in workmanship and materials for one year, from the date of the original purchase. During the one-year warranty period, the manufacturer will repair or provide parts at no charge to you.