Modern design of the Jumper Twin Mates Bed is beautifully complemented with the warm Harvest Maple finish. This versatile bed was created by Annie, a mom-to-be and serves your child's storage needs while providing a comfortable sleep solution in adult twin size. No box spring needed with the Jumper bed and three spacious drawers give your big kid lots of room for organizing clothes and accessories. Rearranging the bed is easy with drawers that can be added to either side. Pair it with the headboard 3268096 for a complete set. Built to last with kid energy. Made from non-toxic laminated particleboard. This product is safely protected for transport and brings you a five year quality guarantee.
At South ShoreTM Furniture, we believe that when it comes to helping the environment every little bit counts. It is also our priority to manufacture products that will not harm consumers? health. All our furniture is manufactured using particle board and MDF that are made entirely from recycled fibers. Our Eco-Armor packaging is made of recyclable materials only and furniture is nearly 85% biodegradable by weight. This piece of furniture meets or exceeds North American safety standards, and we've tested and inspected it as we would for our own kids.
- This twin mates bed (39'') is an economic option since it does not require the use of a box spring
- Rounded corners for increased safety
- Combines perfectly with the twin bookcase headboard (39") (3326098) for a complete bed
- Reversible: the headboard can be attached to either end, so the drawers can be accessed from either side
- Features 3 practical drawers (all on the same side)
- Metal slides for smooth gliding
- Weight: 129 lbs
- Twin Mates Bed measures 76.25"L x 40.25"D x 13.75"H