You and your baby will drift away on waves of comfort in this cherry and chocolate Tuscany Glider and Ottoman set by StorkCraft. While your little loved one is rocked to sleep through the smooth motion of the enclosed metal ball bearings, you will nestle into the comfort of the microfiber cushions, complete with lumber support pillow. The sturdy sleigh design and the spot-cleanable cushions promise to help this set last throughout years of enjoyment, while the 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty assures that you will be nothing short of blown away by your Glider and Ottoman set from day one. All StorkCraft pieces are designed to effortlessly coordinate with one another, so creating a perfectly matched nursery is a breeze. ?
- Offered in 6 wood finishes and 4 fabric choices that will be admired throughout the years
- Value added: comes with a matching lumbar support pillow
- Exquisite micro fiber fabric and exceptional comfort make this the ideal choice to glide you into a relaxed, tranquil state
- Generous seating room, padded polyester blend filled arm cushions and a pocket to store your favorite baby books
- Featuring metal, enclosed ball bearings for a smooth glide motion to help you unwind
- The back and seat cushions are spot cleanable, keeping the look clean and fresh all year long
- Easy to assemble into a beautiful piece of furniture for your nursery
- Ship Weight: 45.5 lbs.
- Glider and ottoman measures 29" x 55" x 37.50"
Warranty: Your Stork Craft product carries a warranty against all defects in workmanship and materials for one year, from the date of the original purchase. During the one-year warranty period, Stork Craft will repair or provide parts at no charge to you.
Ask a Question
QUESTION: my husband is 6'2', is this chair large enough to accommodate him? Thank you by Bonnie C 1/31/2013
ANSWER: Yes, it is. It is sturdy as well. by T D 2/12/2013
ANSWER: Yes, i believe he will fit. It's a comfortable glider, just last weekend is cuddle and rocked my grandson to sleep, and since he had an ear infection we found that this was the only place for him. He slept in my arms comfortably for 2 hours. by A J 2/11/2013