Artistic design of the Leander Convertible Crib from Tulip Juvenile brings modern dazzle to the nursery along with the warmth of water-based Walnut finish. This unique crib is made of FSC-certified Beechwood moulded into a captivating oval shape. The Leander design is a fascinating sleep solution for your child as it converts from crib to toddler bed, transition bed and junior bed. The oval crib mirrors a child's growth stages from infant to early tween (8-9 years of age). This amazing crib comes with the junior bed conversion kit. The Leander crib is a beautiful combination of natural and eco-friendly components to provide a safe environment for your child's primary comfort zones.
Tulip Juvenile furniture meets all USA and Canadian Safety Standards. We are dedicated to continuously improve on manufacturing products of high quality, design and safety that meets or surpasses your expectations. Greenguard GOLD Certified ? low VOCs (volatile organic compound emissions). Third party tested for safety. Made in Canada.
Crib + Conversion Kit Features:
- 4 pieces of furniture in one design - crib, daybed, transition bed junior bed
- Required Essentia natural memory foam crib mattress and necessary extension piece (for conversion to the junior bed) are available separately for purchase
- Mattress Support Adjustable in Two (2) Positions
- Made in the European Union
- 2 Fixed, Stationary Sides
- Surface Treated with a Water Based Finish
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Convertible Crib measures 48" x 28" x 38"